Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Summer

This was the picture of the summer and the event of the summer:
I went to NYC with two friends. They left two hours before me and I thought: "I'll get a pedicure because it was in NYC that I fell in love with pedicures." It was a lovely experience and very relaxing before I got back to reality. A week later, I noticed my toe nails getting thick and pulling away from the cuticle and I was diagnosed with a fungus. I am not taking 2 pills every day for one week for every month for 6 months. I am no longer relaxed. I remember when we lived in NYC, there was a huge news piece about nail salons giving people fungi, but I never had had a problem. Maybe I had developed immunity that I lost in Montana. All I know is that I have not had such ugly toenails in a LONG time. Stupid New York.