In case you were wondering what to get me for Christmas, I thought I would make it easier. The list goes from grand to less grand so that by the time you get to the bottom, you think it is such a deal that you buy whatever is last. Oh, and listen to my calming voice; you are getting sleepy…
- I would like a car with four-wheel drive or all wheel drive. I wouldn’t mind a Hummer although I think their windows are too small. I would settle for a Land Rover or a Mercedes with all wheel drive. I want it fully loaded with all of the computer software possible. I would like it to sync to my Macbook along with an Ipad and Iphone. I will also, humbly, accept a hover craft.
- A spa day. Wait. That is not thinking big enough. A spa week. I would like to go to a real spa in Southern Utah where I only eat grass, get massages after I exercise and then contemplate life while drinking water I find myself by digging my own well.
- I would like to move to England for a year. I have always wanted to do this and I believe the only way I will stop wanting to do this is to do it. Questions?
- LAMY pens. You may think this doesn’t fit with the rest of my list because it is only $35, but I would like EVERY pen LAMY makes, with refills. I actually found a paper and pen store in New York City that sells them and I am so excited to go there in May. I believe it will be the highlight of my trip to New York. And there is nothing wrong with that.
- Two chairs. I think I would like them to be reading chairs. And I would like a protective shield over them so when I sit in them with a book, my children cannot see me.
- An Ipad. I would like this so I can carry it around and write whenever I wish and not have to carry a laptop. I would do all my social networking on it as well so when I am writing, I am writing and not facebooking because that is easier than figuring out how to describe Sadie riding a horse (part of my plot sort of but not really).
Now doesn’t an IPAD sound reasonable? I would need a case for it to go in, though. I learned the hard way with my kindle that one must protect the screen and threaten small children with their lives if they touch it. I would like a designer case. One that costs more than the actual IPAD if possible, yet subtle.
So what is on your list?