Friday, November 14, 2008

Bribery

http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=106297&t=01001019292467236494

So there are some people who are mad at us, yet still want money from us. How does that work? How can you bad mouth someone and yet still think they will give you money? Just because we have a full time job and I’m going to be a famous author, it doesn’t mean we have money right now. We are dave ramseying it and trying to get out of debt. We have decided that we have racked up enough that it is time to pay it all off before we are all in soup lines.
At the same time, Kevin wants to have Senator Baucus over to our house to give him some money that a dental association want to give him. If he wants a bunch of dentists and a senator to come over, I need my house fully decorated. I don’t think that is too much to ask. I mean, instead of paying back student loans, shouldn’t we get new carpet? Where are our priorities?
I guess I should support Kevin because Baucus is a Democrat. Kevin has to hand a Democrat a check. I’m thinking of video taping it. It is a major occurrence in our family. We still don’t discuss politics, but this is a big step towards a middle ground. Let us have a moment of silence.

No comments: